Mizuno JPX 919 Forged Irons
- 1025 Boron: A carbon steel that features 30% greater strength
- Reverse/Back Milled Face: CNC milled from the sole up, the JPX919 Forged boasts a larger area of minimum face thickness for consistently increased ball speeds. Weight removed from the face also allows a larger, deeper center of gravity for more easily flighted long and mid irons.
- Balanced Performance: The ultimate balance of ball speed, stability, and feedback within a more refined playing profile.
- A Small Addition of Boron: Just a trace of Boron makes our steel billet 30% stronger, allowing greater design possibilities in a forged head.
- Stability Frame: Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Pearl Brush: Chrome plating with a new, more durable pearl finish to soften the 919's precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima, Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split, or short set. No upcharges for grips/shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program. Contact your closest authorized Mizuno retailer for more details.
|Off Set "||0.161"||0.152"||0.142"||0.132"||0.122"||0.112"||0.102"||0.093"|