Mizuno ST200 Drivers
Mizuno ST200 Driver
Tour Ready. World Ready.
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. With the choice of 3 drivers – each with a Beta rich Titanium face, optimizing performance from 3 different ball flights. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US R&D teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor : Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
|Loft º||9.5º (7.5º - 11.5º)||10.5º(8.5º - 12.5º)|
|Head Size (cc)||460||460|