Mizuno ST200X Drivers (RH Only)
High launch with draw bias and Beta rich Ti face and best for mid and lower swing speeds.
Extreme lightweight design to encourage a higher flight and draw bias – designed to work best with Mizuno's own Japan specification MFUSION 39g shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno's new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium face.
- Forged SAT Beta Ti Face: 17% Stronger compared to a traditional 6-4 Titanium creating an incredibly responsive clubface which maintains performance longer
- CORTECH Design: Optimized face thickness distribution to maximize COR AREA
- Carbon Composite Crown: Ultra lightweight carbon allows weight to be moved low within the clubhead
- Wave Technology : Engineered wave geometry compresses and rebounds at impact for greater COR AREA and higher ball speeds
- Quick Switch Adaptor : Defined loft/lie settings to aid in launch optimization
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Fine tuned head geometry delivers ideal impact feel and feedback
|Loft º||10.5º (8.5º - 12.5º)|
|Head Size (cc)||460|